Jennifer Emerling / There Is More Work To Be Done

Sec. 533 Housing Preservation Grants available

USDA’s Rural Housing Service offers grants under its Section 533 Housing Preservation Grant program. Nonprofit, local government agencies, and tribes are eligible. Funds can be used for repair and rehabilitation of owner-occupied or rental homes in rural places. Applications are due August 9, 2018.