Jennifer Emerling / There Is More Work To Be Done

Pre-applications for USDA Farmworker Housing Funds Due August 27

USDA’s Rural Housing Service is now accepting pre-applications for Section 514 Farm Labor Housing loans and Section 516 grants. The funds can be used to construct new housing and related facilities, or to purchase and substantially rehabilitate property that will become housing for farm laborers. Pre-applications are due to USDA Rural Development State Offices on August 27, 2018.