The Housing Assistance Council tabulated data using the USDA Finance Office obligation reports (USDA/Rural Development report code 205c, d and f) and data from the USDA Single Family Housing and Multifamily Housing Divisions in the National Office. The comprehensive report includes tables and maps showing obligation data by program and by State. The report also includes data by fiscal year for each of the programs since program inception.
This document is available by its individual chapters or as one large compiled document. The compilation document is formatted to print as double-sided pages for printers that are able to print on both sides of the paper. Each chapter starts with a divider page which is intentionally blank to maintain consistency throughout the document.
2015, 164 pages
- Summary of USDA Rural Housing Obligations
- Single Family Housing Program Obligations
- Multifamily Housing Program Obligations
- Other Program Obligations
- State Obligation Tables
- Historical Activity for Selected Programs
- Direct Loan Share of Total Obligations for Selected Programs
- Homeowner and Tenant Average Income By State
- Appropriation and Obligation Tables
- About the Data