Subdivision development is a complex undertaking that requires both a vision of what is possible and an eye for detail throughout the entire process.
Join us for a three-part webinar series about subdivision development in which you will:
- learn the process from start to finish,
- understand the roles development team and professionals involved,
- evaluate the financial risks and rewards,
- understand your role as owner and construction manager, and
- determine if subdivision development is the right choice for your organization.
Session 2: From Project Inception Through Land Acquisition
May 11, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
In this 1-hour session, we will walk through the steps required to develop a successful subdivision. Topics will include formulating your development plan, assembling the sources and uses budget, managing the development team, and more.
Just added, please join us for 30 minutes after the show for an in-depth conversation on sample bid documents for subdivision site work.
Other Sessions in the Series
Session 1: An Overview
April 27, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
Session 3: From Land Acquisition to Completion
May 25, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
Earl Pfeiffer, Owner
Colorado Mountain Land Office
US Department of Agriculture – Rural Community Development Initiative