Subdivision development is a complex undertaking that requires both a vision of what is possible and an eye for detail throughout the entire process.
Join us for a three-part webinar series about subdivision development in which you will:
- learn the process from start to finish,
- understand the roles development team and professionals involved,
- evaluate the financial risks and rewards,
- understand your role as owner and construction manager, and
- determine if subdivision development is the right choice for your organization.
Session 1: An Overview
April 27, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
In the 90-minute introduction to subdivision development, we will address the development timeline, site selection criteria, assembling your development team, designing lots that meet the needs of the community and residents, and the importance of a long-term marketing strategy.
Other Sessions in the Series
Session 2: From Project Inception Through Land Acquisition
May 11, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
Session 3: From Land Acquisition to Completion
May 25, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
Earl Pfeiffer, Owner
Colorado Mountain Land Office
US Department of Agriculture – Rural Community Development Initiative