As a key partner in the Citizens’ Institute on Rural Design, HAC knows the pandemic threatens community arts in rural America. Updates and resources are posted here.
Check out all of HAC’s coronavirus resource pages here.
HAC’s page on governance, planning and CARES Act information for rural nonprofits is here.
- COVID-19 Resources for Artists and Arts Organizations, National Endowment for the Arts
- 5-Minute Survey on the Economic Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Arts and Cultural Sector, Americans for the Arts
- The Virus has Arts Groups Hanging by a Thread. Michael M. Kaiser has Ideas About Saving Them, Peter Marks, Washington Post, March 19, 2020
- Arts Groups, Facing Their Own Virus Crisis, Get a Piece of the Stimulus, Julia Jacobs, New York Times, March 24, 2020
- Message and FAQs for Applicants and Grantees from the National Endowment for the Arts
WANT TO SUGGEST AN ADDITION FOR THIS PAGE? Please email Leslie Strauss at HAC.