USDA Rural Development Obligations – Fiscal Year 2012
(Through September FY 2012)
Single Family Housing Program Obligations
Multi-Family Housing Program Obligations
- Section 514/516 Farm Labor Housing Obligations
- Section 515 Rental Housing Obligations
- Section 521 Rental Assistance Obligations
- Section 533 Housing Preservation Obligations
- Section 538 Guaranteed Rental Obligations
- Multifamily Housing Tenant Voucher Obligations
- Multifamily Housing Revitalization Demonstration Program
Unallocated Program Obligations
About the Data
The USDA Rural Development (RD) Year-End Report presents fiscal year utilization and activity of most USDA housing programs at the state and national level. These figures derive from HAC tabulations of USDA-RD 205c,d, and f report data. Additional data and information for the year end report were also provided by USDA’s Single Family and Multifamily Housing Divisions in the National Office.
The USDA Rural Development Year-End Report is produced by the Housing Assistance Council (HAC), 1025 Vermont Ave., NW, Suite 606, Washington, DC 20005. For questions or comments about the report, please contact Michael Feinberg at 202-842-8600 or email@example.com. For additional information about USDA Rural Housing programs, contact the Rural Development National Office USDA Rural Development, Room 5014-S Mail Stop 0701, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20250-0701, Phone: 1-800-670-6553 or (202) 690-1533, TTY: (800) 877-8339 (Federal Information Relay Service), Fax: (202) 690-0500. or https://www.rurdev.usda.gov/.