With the health and safety of our partners and staff as our highest priority, the Housing Assistance Council (HAC) has instituted the outlined COVID-19 safety for all in-person events and gatherings:
- All participants are required to sign the Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability
- All participants are required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test onsite.
- During registration, registrants will be asked if they have been vaccinated.
- Vaccinated individuals will be required to provide proof of vaccination onsite or in advance by emailing a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination card to email@example.com. All information will be held in confidence and destroyed upon conclusion of the event.
- Individuals who are not vaccinated or who are unable to provide proof of vaccination will need to show proof of negative PCR or rapid test results onsite.
- Masks are required throughout the event, except in outdoor spaces where 6-foot social distancing is possible and, limitedly for food and/or beverage consumption.
In addition to the items outlined above, the Housing Assistance Council reserves the right to institute additional measures and/or adjustments to comply with CDC and/or local regulations as necessary.