PresentationBuilding Momentum for Your Long-Term Vision Slides
From Emily Schmidt:
- Data Storytelling: The Essential Data Science Skill that Everyone Needs
- Sassy Video
- Bill Gates Dupes Jimmy Fallon Into Drinking Water That Was Once Poop
- History of Osage, Iowa community complex
- Cedar Summerstock Theater
- Cedar River Complex (Wellness Center, Aquatics Center, Fine Arts)
- HBR: Eight Ways to Communicate Your Strategy More Effectively
- The Pixar Pitch and the 22 Rule of Storytelling
From June-Li Wang:
The Models and Practices for Meaningful Community Engagement CIRD webinar with Jamie Horter offers additional tools to address questions in the webinar chat.
What are quick and small arts and design-based activities that can help community members and partners rally around a bigger design project? How can storytelling help with engagement and collective visioning? Join the Citizens’ Institute on Rural Design for a lively webinar about approaches and tactics to build support for design projects across rural America. The session will be led by Jun-Li Wang, Associate Director for Programs at Springboard for the Arts, and Emily Schmidt, award winning journalist and communications consultant.
The Citizens’ Institute on Rural Design (CIRD) is a leadership initiative of the National Endowment for the Arts in partnership with the Housing Assistance Council.
Jun-Li Wang, Associate Director, Programs
Springboard for the Arts
Emily Schmidt, Communications Consultant