Are you an emerging consulting firm passionate about working with CDFIs, Non-Profits, and/or Rural Communities? We invite you to submit a proposal for HAC’s strategic planning process!
The Housing Assistance Council (HAC) seeks a consultant to support the organization and our stakeholders in the creation of a three-to-five-year strategic plan. Through the strategic planning process, we hope to:
- Build on HAC’s current momentum and growth.
- Re-affirm and/or refine the organization’s values.
- Inclusively engage with staff, Board, and external stakeholders.
- Identify measurable goals for HAC’s key community development and housing programs.
- Explore new approaches to address historic housing challenges in rural community development.
If you are interested, please review the attached RFP for greater detail on aims, scopes, deliverables, and proposal layout.
HAC reviews proposals, hires consultants, and employs staff with a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and providing the opportunity for those of us from communities that have been underserved based on race, color, ethnicity, gender, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital or familial status, ancestry, or status as a veteran. Businesses owned and run by people of those communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
For any questions about this RFP, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applications are Due by Thursday, 1/18/2023 *DEADLINE EXTENDED*