2013 Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)
Application and Instructions
The Application deadling for this program has passed.
Please carefully read the 2013 Funding Round SHOP Description and Application Instructions, in its entirety, before completing this application. If you are new to the HAC SHOP program and interested in applying, please contact Frank Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior Loan Officer, or Dierdra Pressley (email@example.com), Loan Officer, at (202) 842-8600.
All applications are due in HAC’s national office no later than 4:00 pm Eastern time on Tuesday, April 2, 2013. No Electronic or facsimile submission will be accepted.
To access the application documents, forms, and reference materials, please click on the links below. If you experience difficulties downloading files, please contact Tanisha Jacob, Loan Fund Assistant, at (202) 842-8600 ext. 128.
SPECIAL NOTE: The available amount of SHOP funds is subject to enactment of the final HUD appropriations bill for FY 2013. Because FY 2013 funds have not been appropriated for this program, the availability of any such funding is contingent upon future Congressional action. If the program is not funded, the NOFA will be withdrawn.
- Cover Letter from the Executive Director, Moises Loza
- 2013 Funding Round SHOP Description and Application Instructions
- 2013 Funding Round SHOP Application Forms Package (Excel 1997-2003)
- SHOP 2013 Application Narrative (Word 1997-2003)
(To save an Excel file, right click on the above link and select “Save Target As”)
APPLICATION REFERENCE MATERIALS
- Appendix A: SHOP Eligible and Ineligible Expenses
- Appendix B: Section 3 Compliance Plan
- Appendix C: HAC Environmental Review Process Guide
- Appendix D: Allowable Sweat Equity Tasks
- Appendix E: Definitions – Accessible, Adaptable, and Universal Design
- Appendix F: Construction Guidelines for Visitable Homes
- Appendix G: Overview of the Uniform Act of 1970
- Appendix H: Guideform Notice – Disclosure to Seller with Voluntary, Arms Length Purchase Offer
- Appendix I: HUD SHOP FY 2013 NOFA
- Appendix J: HAC Loan Products
- Appendix K: Definition of Annual Income
- Appendix L: Green Building Techniques
- Appendix M: Increasing Energy Efficiency
- Appendix N: FY 2011 SHOP NOFA and General Section Threshold Requirements
**PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader, download here.
Posted April 5, 2012