Subdivision development is a complex undertaking that requires both a vision of what is possible and an eye for detail throughout the entire process.
Join us for a three-part webinar series about subdivision development in which you will:
- learn the process from start to finish,
- understand the roles development team and professionals involved,
- evaluate the financial risks and rewards,
- understand your role as owner and construction manager, and
- determine if subdivision development is the right choice for your organization.
Session 3: From Land Acquisition to Completion
May 25, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
In the final 1-hour session, participants will learn how to evaluate, hire, and oversee the site development contractor, work with local governing bodies, understand liability as well as bonding and insurance requirements, start construction on finished lots, and when appropriate, develop a homeowners association.
Other Sessions in the Series
Session 1: An Overview
April 27, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
Session 2: From Project Inception Through Land Acquisition
May 11, 2022 | 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
Earl Pfeiffer, Owner
Colorado Mountain Land Office
US Department of Agriculture – Rural Community Development Initiative